Tuesday 17 November 2009

Vending Machine Delivered

Since the last post, I took delivery of the vending machine and paid my £10.50 eagerly... Reason being that similar machines are being sold on a well known auction site for £99.

Today I stocked the machine, and placed it in my local pub. Fingers crossed that it'll provide a steady income stream for the doubling method :-).

The GDI business seems to keep growing too (www.darrenturner.ws) I'll soon be at the $100 cheque payment threshold which will be added to the account. I recommend taking a serious look at GDI, my income has grown each month since I joined and was profitable within 2 weeks.

Other than that, after a clearout, I've found more books for Amazon......I'll just price them to sell, I'm fed up of tripping over them....lol

Xmas is just around the corner, I'm sure there'll be some opportunities to exploit.....I just hope so....

No comments:

Post a Comment