Thursday 19 November 2009

Changes

I thought after a hectic 3 weeks of builders, decorators and mess that the doubling method blog needs a makeover too...lol

Anyway, you'll start to see a few changes and upgrades over the coming weeks. In fact, I'm going to launch and monetize some other blogs for profit (hopefully).

You'll notice the new Amazon ad for the Automatic Millionaire book. YOU NEED TO BUY THIS BOOK!

It changed my life, and made me realise how foolish I was being with my money. Those few pounds that we squander on coffees, crisps, meals out really add up over time to lifechanging amounts of money.

Please, if it's the last thing you do, get a copy. You will thank me for it :-)

Click the link at the top right hand side of the page today.

Till next time, happy doubling.

No comments:

Post a Comment