Saturday 17 October 2009

Coppering Up....

Here are a few things that I've done so far, in order to make a rapid start to accumulating cash.

1) I opened an Amazon seller account to sell my old books.
2) I counted up my trusty change jar......Keep one, you'll be surprised how coins accumulate.
3) I already have an Ebay account, to clear some clutter.

None of the above steps cost any money, and i recommend decluttering on a regular basis, as well as keeping the reigns on non-essential spending.

Here's where I'm at today:

Unexpected cheque received today for £36.95
Amazon payment received from selling books £21.79
Bagged change from change jar £6.

Total £64.74.

Not a bad start for a quick clearout.

I'm now at step 3 £40-£80.

Just 15 steps to go.......

I think i'll look for some stuff to sell on Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment